Midsummer in the Northwoods is holding a raffle for fabulous gifts to raise money in order to cover expenses for the Midsummer gathering. Gifts include but are not limited to:
Rules for Midsummer raffle drawing:
A superb magickal beaded amulet bag necklace by Kimi Sunburst quilted pillow sewn by Betsy A beautifully made lap quilt created by Elaine Sound Sensation Aromatherapy System donated by Butterfly Frame drum made by Gwen or a Goddess wind chime handcrafted by Mev
* Drawing will be held and winners will be announced the last day of the Northwoods Midsummer Festival Sunday June 23rd, 2002. Proceeds go to the Midsummer Festival fund.
* You do not need to be present at the festival to win. Winners will be contacted by email, phone or address. So please make your tickets legible and complete.
* Buying a ticket for the festival weekend does not increase your chances of winning the raffle. Purchasing more than one raffle ticket will! Tickets will be available for purchase up until 4pm Sat. June 22nd.
* Mail in entries must be postmarked by June 19th, 2002 in order to be considered for an entry.
* Price is $1 per ticket or 6 tickets for $5.
* You may purchase raffle tickets by writing firstname.lastname@example.org OR purchasing them in person at:Bombadil's Bakery on Cornwall* Tickets may also be purchased by writing to:
Public Sabbat of BELTANE May 4
At the Misdsummer in the Northwoods Festival.NorthwoodsAnd must be postmarked by June 19th 2002 to be considered for entry.
3930 Meridian, Ste C. PMB #43
Bellingham, WA 98226
* Drawing will be random and prizes will be awarded beginning with the most basic prize to the most extravagant.
* More prizes may be added, please watch the whatcompagan@smartgroups list to find out more information.
* Any questions please contact the raffle coordinator, Kimi West at: email@example.com